[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r52607 - grass/trunk/raster/r.lake

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 13:35:32 PDT 2012

Martin:
>>> sorry for ignorance, but what is the sense of such changes?

Vaclav:
> > the older version triggers a GCC warning complaining
> > about format string.

gcc 4.7 or ?

Markus N wrote:
> > then it should be changes in *all* GRASS.

better clarify that it is a false positive or real problem before
cluttering up the entire codebase for a dubious and/or needless
change.

short of this being demonstrated as a real problem, my vote would
be to not mess up the entire codebase and tell gcc to be quiet or
get gcc to fix their test.

2c,
Hamish