[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS6.4.2-2

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:01:26 PDT 2012

Our fall semester class starts tomorrow and when checking the material I noticed that the WinGRASS webpage says:

To install GRASS, launch 'WinGRASS-6.4.2-1-Setup.exe'

but there is also WinGRASS6.4.2-2
should it say WinGRASS-6.4.2-2-Setup.exe ?
I think people may be confused,

Thank you for clarification,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu