[GRASS-dev] adding volume layer in 6.4.3 and 7 binaries

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 03:21:47 PDT 2012

Hamish wrote:
> Q: Is anyone using python addons scripts with GRASS 6.4.2?
> does it work fine? not at
> all?   ??   needing to be at in the main scripts PATH
>
> It's certainly possible to fix all this, but best worked on
> when your brain sugar is at high levels. :)

apparently mine is not so high right now & so I'll stop for the day
and continue to try and catch up on recent emails tomorrow :)

What I meant to say is that you need to put your personal addon scripts
into the GRASS_ADDON_PATH directory (or somewhere else in the PATH) if
you want them to work using the parser. A common manifestation of this
problem is trying to run one with "./g.module" in the current directory.

Hamish