[GRASS-dev] tgis.db

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 8 04:07:36 PST 2012

Hi Martin,
sorry i am confused. I made a svn update of grass trunk and typed
db.connect help.
The default path there is: "$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/sqlite.db".

I have had chosen the same path for the temporal GIS database. Has
this changed recently?
Is this really needed? If i change the default tgis.db path i need to
assure backward compatibility to avoid damage on existing temporal
GRASS locations.

Best regards
Soeren