[GRASS-dev] Please update: List of new features in GRASS 7 (trac Wiki)

paulo25 p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:32:10 PST 2012

I just discovered what I think is a new feature? In 6.4 you can only query
one raster layer at the time. Now I see that in 7.0 it is possible to select
two or more raster layers, and when using the 'query raster / vector map' in
the map display window, the values of all selected raster layers are given.

I think these are details that make life that much easier for the user,
kudus to whoever implemented this. To come back to your request, I don't
think this is already mentioned, unless I missed it. If not, I am not sure
where in the list this should be mentioned.

-----
---
http://pvanb.wordpress.com/