[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS nightly builds

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Thu Dec 27 14:58:27 PST 2012

On Friday 28 of December 2012 03:54:17 Rashad M wrote:
> All,
>
> Is there any nightly build of grass70 for ubuntu/debian? Anyone maintaining
> PPA packages?

I think we need to activate ourselves here too.

I regularly re-compile stuff (from the scratch) on my (Kubuntu-)box.  So, I
keep thinking to contribute once I solve the puzzle why it isn't just enough
to package deb's on my (64-bit) box and load-em up in launchpad.

There are certain things I don't know/understand yet and I need the time to
dig-in.

Nikos