[GRASS-dev] v.build vector (created in grass7) in grass64svn: unkown keyword PROJ: 3 in vector header

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 17:54:47 EST 2012

Helmut wrote:
> I've digitized a vector (area) in a wingrass7svn-session.
>
> after switching to a wingrass64svn-session,
> v.build says:
>
> /Unbekanntes Schlüsselwort PROJ: 3 in Vektor Header.
> unkown keyword PROJ: 3 in vector header/
>
> any idea what does this mean?

grass7 recently started recording the coordinate-
space the data values are in (XY,UTM,LL,other: i.e.
effectively undefined XY, cartesian, polar, or
"other") same as the raster maps do. It was a 1/2
finished thing from the grass5 rewrite I think..

In r50637,8 I've set it to ignore these in grass6,
if present. Please test it.

thanks,
Hamish