[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS 6.4.2 release

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sat Feb 4 22:40:43 EST 2012

everything seems to be working here as well, except for a small issue just found by a student in wingrass
and confirmed in freshly compiled release on mac:

when saving image from map display that includes scale and legend, everything is saved correctly
when the default setting is used,
but when a template (pre-set image size) is used scale and legend either is not included
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/grasswork/saveimg_test4.png
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/grasswork/saveimg_test5.png
or it is not scaled properly

Helena