[GRASS-dev] wxgui example module

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:26:54 EST 2012

Hi,

I would like to inform you that new wxGUI example module is available
in trunk (doc/gui/wxpython/example). Margherita requested better wxGUI
documentation, so I decided to write a simple example tool which does
nothing interesting; it's just a window with toolbars (like map
display), you can load raster and it shows information about it
(called r.univar). It is quite easy to write such modules thanks to
the code refactoring made during the development of wxIClass.
This example module should help new wxGUI developers, it covers
several tasks (calling module, loading maps, writing documentation
etc.) but it's still simple enough. If you think of something
important what shouldn't be omitted, I can add it of course.
Could someone suggest me where to add links to this example module on
GRASS wiki?

Thanks,
Anna