[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] how to import NetCDF data??

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 7 21:44:33 EST 2012

We had the same errors with a couple of files. We sent Tom the simplest and smallest of them. Once we figure out what is happening we can let everyone know. It would probably be good to begin a WIKI page on this once we have some info.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)