[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r50892 - grass-web/trunk/grass64

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 03:22:39 EST 2012

> >> Author: hamish
> >> Date: 2012-02-19 18:49:59 -0800 (Sun, 19 Feb 2012)
> >> New Revision: 50892
> >>
> >> Modified:
> >>   grass-web/trunk/grass64/main.inc
> >> Log:
> >> prep for 6.4.2
> >
> > I have all prepared locally, just not submitted to expect the
> > binaries..
>
> The plan is (err was!) to submit in a professional way this
> time and not leak the announcement too early.

sorry if I jumped the gun or messed things up.

  http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/index.php

note the above change is hidden in a html comment ("prep"), and
others in back-end trac and history pages which I don't think
people scrutinize very often. nothing announced on the main/front
pages yet..

cheers,
Hamish