[GRASS-dev] GRASS Integreated GUI

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:00:31 EST 2012

+1 for planetsasha integration. can do it. Now we will have more control
since grass - ossim barriers are broken..
GRASS now has good python bindings which ossim have through pyOSSIM

Lets wait what grass gui developers respond to this mail.
Need to make changes in grass gui modules mainly

mapdisp.frame (MapFrame)
lmgr.layerteee (LayerTree)
lmgr.frame (GMFrame)

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Massimo Di Stefano <
massimodisasha at gmail.com> wrote:

> I really like it!
>
> Mohammed,
>
> any chance we can collaborate on a planetsasha  integration in the wx guy
> ?  [1] (short demo for the camera/look-at positioning)
> perhaps can be a potential google summer of code idea.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Massimo.
>
> [1] http://www.geofemengineering.it/demo_small.m4v
>

> Il giorno Feb 25, 2012, alle ore 5:26 AM, Mohammed Rashad ha scritto:
>
> Hi Devs,
> I am planning to update dataCatalog now GRASS Catalog for GRASS GIS. Data
> Catalog is bit outdated for grass 6.4. I would like to add GRASS Catalog
> for grass7 for that I need to change all wx.Frame for Map Frame to wx.Panel
>
> I am not wrting more . I would like to know if GRASS developers are
> interested in GRASS Catalog anymore
>

> see a screen here
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/File:GRASS_Catalog1.png
> patch here