[GRASS-dev] Struggling using two layered vector maps with v.what.rast

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:09:37 EST 2012

Hi Martin,
many thanks for your example. It works fine with two layer.

But is there a way to add categories to a number of layers larger than
two using the same vector map?
Why is a full vector copy needed in case of category transfer from one
to another layer?

Sorry for my noobish questions, but i just started to investigate the
new shiny world of multiple layer usage.

Best regards
Soeren