[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1553: osgeo4w and qgis builds: path settings to msys on wingrass find wrong 'sort'

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 31 17:48:38 EST 2012

#1553: osgeo4w and qgis builds: path settings to msys on wingrass find wrong
'sort'
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sbl                      |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified              |
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment(by hamish):

 (since we are a supplier of basic building blocks, we must be very careful
 in everything we do not to let a failure of imagination on our part
 artificially limit the end-users' or some future developers' ability to
 invent and expand in ways we never thought of.)

 thanks,
 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1553#comment:12>