[GRASS-dev] Problem compiling ximgview in the latest grass_trunk

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:47:08 PDT 2012

Sorry, my bad:

roudierp at mangatainoka:~/.config/Terminal$ apt-file find xmkmf
xmanpages-ja: /usr/share/man/ja/man1/xmkmf.1.gz
xutils-dev: /usr/bin/xmkmf
xutils-dev: /usr/share/man/man1/xmkmf.1.gz

So on ubuntu, xmkmf and imake are available through the xutils-dev
package. However, I still run into the same error at compilation,