[GRASS-dev] parser_rst.c

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:41:24 PDT 2012

Hi all,
For GRASS7 in lib/gis I create parser_rst.c to parse the options and
flags of modules to obtain a rst file. This could be the first step to
obtain the GRASS modules documentation in Restructured Text.
Can I commit my changes? I test my improvements and it compile without
error or warning I also test it (you have to launch module with
--rst-description option) and the results are good but more modules
are to be tested, maybe some specific case could be to fix

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/