[GRASS-dev] more on locale problem

Michael Barton c.michael.barton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:16:45 PDT 2012

Watching the Olympics opening and trying every possible start up file. Thanks for the suggestions. But...

Just tried it in .bash_profile and it didn't work either.

So far...

.bashrc
.profile
.bash_profile
.grass.bash
.grassrc6

The only thing that has helped so far is setting this from the terminal once GRASS is started.

Just to ask, there is no chance that LC_CTYPE and LC_ALL are getting reset in a GRASS start up file is there?

Michael