[GRASS-dev] replace r.in.wms by r.in.wms2 (in trunk)

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:36:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

2012/6/27 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:

> I would like to suggest to replace `r.in.wms` module available in
> trunk by the new python module `r.in.wms2` (which is currently
> available from addons [1]). This module has been recently developed by

so, I have replaced original `r.in.wms` module in trunk by `r.in.wms2`
from addons (r52470). To enable testing this module also in GRASS 6
it's available as add-ons (r52469). You can install it using wxGUI
add-ons installer (Settings -> Install extension from addons | Fetch |
choose r.in.wms2). Note that `g.extension` from command line (bash
version) will not work. Then simply run `r.in.wms2.py` instead of
`r.in.wms`.

Enjoy the new `r.in.wms` module thanks to work done by Stepan Turek.

Martin