[GRASS-dev] gettext warnings

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:41:26 PDT 2012

Hi Anna,
thanks for the reminder. It is on my todo list but with low priority,
since the temporal GIS framework is still in early development phase
and i focus on usability, functionality and module documentation right
now.

I will respect the guideline when writing/updating messages in the
temporal framework. When i begin with code polishing, the messages get
fixed.

Best regards
Soeren