[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Image Segmentation - GRASS - GSoC report #5

Eric Momsen eric.momsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:25:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

GSoC report is below.  Also when googling a grass function, I found my code
diff's in the list archives.  I hadn't made the connection that changes in
the extensions are also forwarded to everyone that keeps track of source
code changes.  So I hope my sometimes multiple commits in one day aren't
considered spam?  Let me know if I should hold back and only commit 1-2
times per week when more significant tasks are completed.

Have a good weekend,
Eric