[GRASS-dev] who is maintaining Windows binaries?

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:31:43 PDT 2012

Hi Micheal,

2012/6/27 Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
> A couple months ago, we discovered and fixed a bug that kept people from
> using the attribute table manager in GRASS 6. This could not be fixed in the
> GRASS 6.4.2 code because it is frozen. But the recommendation was to have
> binary maintainers fix it in their distributions. William and I fixed it for
> the Mac. Has it been fixed in the binary distribution for Windows?

I don't know anything that it was fixed by William. Anyway this bug is
not included in relbr64 (ie 6.4.3) so I would say that we should focus
ourselves on releasing 6.4.3 let's say after summer (sep?) or probably
earlier rather then spending time on fixing bugs in already release
versions (which is very non-standard way).

Martin