[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1622: Grass 7 error

Roger Bivand Roger.bivand at nhh.no
Mon Mar 19 13:06:27 EDT 2012

GRASS GIS <trac <at> osgeo.org> writes:

> #1622: Grass 7 error
> ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  renatotonielli  |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
>      Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
>
>  GRASS module 'g.region' not found. Unable to start map display window.

It looks as though 7.0.svn Windows binaries have been broken since 10 March.
>From the logs, WinGRASS-7.0.svn-r51025-179-Setup.exe should have g.region.exe
and many other modules which are missing from subsequent builds. I don't think
that this is a bug in GRASS, but rather in the Windows binary builds. Could
those caring for Windows builds please make
WinGRASS-7.0.svn-r51025-179-Setup.exe available as a stop-gap, and resolve the
problem when possible?

Roger