[GRASS-dev] stop button in GUI?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu May 24 04:04:13 EDT 2012

There is a "stop" button in the GUI of all modules. When I press it, the GUI dialog returns to a state where I can reinitiate the module process. But looking in my system monitor, the old process is still continuing. Is this the case for all systems or just the Mac? If for all systems, the "stop" button seems somewhat misleading.

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
University Consortium for Atmospheric Research
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University
www: http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu<http://csdc.asu.edu/>