[GRASS-dev] r.modis in GRASS 7 trunk

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Thu Nov 1 11:04:43 PDT 2012

Markus Neteler wrote:

> > Relegating something to add-ons is a reliable way to reduce the amount
> > of developer oversight it gets. E.g. currently you can't just "make"
> > the add-ons/grass7 directory (it lacks a Makefile),
>
> Now there is.

r53636 fixes a couple of issues with the r.in.wms2 and v.in.wfs2
Makefiles. From the add-ons/grass7 directory, you can do e.g.:

	make MODULE_TOPDIR=$GISBASE

to build everything using the include/Make/*.make files from GRASS
7 (either installed or the dist.<arch> directory).

imagery/i.vi.mpi requires mpicc. This should probably be a separate
variable, e.g. $(MPICC).

vector/v.in.redwg requires LIBREDWGLIBPATH and LIBREDWGINCPATH to have
any necessary -L/-I switches for libredwg and dwg.h.