[GRASS-dev] making GEOS as manatory dependency for grass7 ?

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 4 14:32:41 PST 2012

I maintain a separate set of GRASS Windows
binaries, for use from within gvSIG/SEXTANTE.
Those are compiled from scratch, using only MinGW.
I like to avoid proprietary tools.

It's pretty straight-forward these days to
get the mandatory dependencies and most
GDAL drivers compiled using MinGW and MSYS.

Indeed: MinGW and VC DLLs do not mix well, so
it's better to compile everything with either
one or the other.

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke