[GRASS-dev] wxgui encoding issues

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Nov 21 05:12:14 PST 2012

On Wed, November 21, 2012 10:25, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/11/21 Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Changed in r53917.
>>

>> Thanks ! Can this also be applied to the 6.4 release branch ?
>
> done in r53946. Martin

Thanks ! Now I hit the next problem in that same line:

Trying to save the model (with default name and description in French
containing accents) as a python script, I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/grass64/etc/wxpython/gmodeler/frame.py",
line 1593, in OnSaveAs

self.SaveAs(force = False)
  File "/usr/lib/grass64/etc/wxpython/gmodeler/frame.py",
line 1582, in SaveAs

fd.write(self.body.GetText())
UnicodeEncodeError
:
'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe8' in position
126: ordinal not in range(128)

Moritz