[GRASS-dev] r.mess HTML page not showing

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:08:08 PST 2012

Hi,

I created an addon r.mess, which is on the grass addon SVN
(https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.mess/).
Installing the addon using g.extension works only partly for me as the
help file is not 'installed' properly. It is copied to the html
directory in my addon folder (/home/paulo/.grass6/addons/docs/html in my
case), but it doesn't show up in the r.mess window (no 'manual tab').
Compiling instead of using g.extension gives the same results, no
'manual' tab.

Any idea what I should do to make this work (and whether the problems
lies with my grass installation / configuration or with the addon files)?

Cheers,

Paulo