[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 TGIS crashing Windows

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 2 22:03:41 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> I was happy to see that the new TGIS modules are getting nearer to release
> with the GRASS 7 version I compiled on the Mac last night. They are giving
> me some messages about sqlite databases on startup, however.
>
> Unfortunately, for today's Windows GRASS 7 snapshot, it sort of looks like
> TGIS may be doing something to prevent GRASS from launching. See the
> screenshot below.

TGRASS requires the python-dateutil package to be installed.
See

https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk/REQUIREMENTS.html
python-dateutil (for time stamp parsing in the temporal GIS framework)
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/

There was a request of it for OSGeo4W:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/263
--> "already part of the matplotlib package."

hope this helps,
Markus