[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1748: Location wizard creating incorrect locations for selected projections and datums

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 7 12:08:17 PDT 2012

#1748: Location wizard creating incorrect locations for selected projections and
datums
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cmbarton  |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  All       |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by cmbarton):

 I strongly recommend backporting all of these. There is minimal chance of
 breaking existing scripts and this eliminates the possibility of a serious
 problem in location accuracy. I don't *think* that the location wizard has
 diverged between GRASS 6.4.3 and GRASS 7 to present a backport problem,
 but we should check.

 This should be backported to 6.5 and to 6.4.3. I'm happy to do the
 backporting on the python stuff if someone else can do and check the
 relevant back ports for g.proj.

 Michael

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1748#comment:4>