[GRASS-dev] dateutil dependency killing GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 16 15:19:48 PDT 2012

A couple of things here.

1. We need to be able to bundle dateutil or to have it bundled with Mac frameworks. Otherwise, temporal GIS doesn't work apparently.
2. The lack of dateutil for TGIS should not shut down the entire GUI. This is a serious problem. It could make part or all of TGIS not functional, but it is NOT needed for anything else. So it should not kill the entire interface. It needs to be walled off somehow.
3. I thought that adding new dependencies was something that should be brought up in the dev group, at the very least to make everyone aware of it.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)