[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.3RC1 for mac posted

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 25 14:11:55 PDT 2012

Yes, I know it is progress info in the old text style.

It is odd that is being sent to the terminal in GRASS 6.4.3 from wxnviz. It was not being sent to the terminal a short time back.

I wondered if there was debug code somewhere that is disabling the trapping of progress info.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)