[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [osgeo4w] #305: python/sqlite: "sqlite3-rtree-geometry-callback" not found in "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python27\DLLs\sqlite3.dll"

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:01:52 PDT 2012

Hi,
The temporal Grass Interface in grass7 calls some sqlite3 Python functions
that are defined in the Python Standard library version >= 2.6. No
non-standard function is used or any spatial related function. So I am
really curious about this error.

The sqlite3 related code can be found here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk/lib/python/temporal/core.py

Best regards
Soeren