[GRASS-dev] grass-dev Digest, Vol 80, Issue 74

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:15:36 PDT 2012

It could be proposed as a "anyone can help GRASS" on first launch of the
GUI. Opt-in and weekly upload of anonymous aggregated stats will be sent to
grass.osgeo.org for modules stats analysis.

grass.osgeo.org could have a weekly pigure/chart with the top 10 most used
modules last week.

... strecthing the idea ...

--
Yann Chemin