[GRASS-dev] suggestion for nc_spm_08

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Sep 2 16:15:57 PDT 2012

I just put a compressed copy of a mapset with GRASS7 versions of the vector files from sc_spm_08 on my public dropbox folder at:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7437464/grass7vect_sqlite.zip

I'll leave it there for a few days, but my dropbox is getting very full.

To make this I decide to also create a new script called g.copyall, which I just added to the grass addons svn.

g.copyall will copy all or a filtered subset of files of a selected datatype (e.g., rast, vect, etc) from a selected mapset into the current working mapset. It will optionally let you add a prefix to all the copied files files and rebuild topology on copied vector files. Makes life easier.

Enjoy
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)