[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1717: layer remove does not work on multiple selections

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:58:49 PDT 2012

I was mostly concerned with the 'remove' function. But I just tried the
'Set computational region from selected maps' and it doesn't work for me
either. It sets the region for the first map of the selected ones.

But I am running GRASS GIS 7 (on Ubuntu 12.04), so was this not changed
for GRASS 7?

Cheers

Paulo