[GRASS-dev] g.extension continued problems

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 3 15:18:33 PDT 2012

I thought that the discussion ended with this being optional not a requirement. Is this something that all *users* must now install as a new dependency or is this just something that binary maintainers have to mess with? Dependencies are a big pain for Mac and Windows users.

Also, as you imply, the lack of this should not affect whether or not the extension is installed.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)