[GRASS-dev] GRASS6.4.3svn d.his maps from different mapsets

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:18:36 PDT 2012

Hi Helena,

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:
> It appears that d.his does not work when the map layers are from different mapsets,
> the following command which has the first map in PERMANENT and the second one in mea582f2012
> expects both maps in PERMANENT
> d.his i_map=elevation_shade h_map=noise bright=30
> Command 'd.his bright=30 i_map=elevation_shade at PERMANENT
> h_map=noise at PERMANENT' failed
> Details: Raster map <noise at PERMANENT> not found

I hopefully fixed it in r53241. Please test also other similar
commands like d.rgb if I didn't forget about something.

> adding the mapset to the name did not help, I was still getting the error for the following:
> d.his h_map=noise at mea582f2012 i_map=elevation_shade at PERMANENT bright=30
> d.his i_map=elevation_shade at PERMANENT h_map=noise at mea582f2012 bright=30

This should work (also before the fix). Maybe you could get confused
because the error message appears again after re-rendering. To avoid
this you must remove the layer or double click to open properties
dialog and fix it there.

> It runs OK from GUI.
> Can somebody try this out independently?
> I can file a bug report but I would like to make sure that this is not my local problem,
>
> Thanks, Helena

Best,
Anna