[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1452: wx location wizard doesn't ask for datum transform options because proj4 4.7.1's epsg file is broken

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 27 00:13:51 PDT 2012

#1452: wx location wizard doesn't ask for datum transform options because proj4
4.7.1's epsg file is broken
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hamish                   |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  All                      |

Comment(by cmbarton):

 I have not gone through the many many projections available, but the datum
 transform choice dialog does not appear at all. If you have one where it
 does show up for you in the location wizard, let me know and I will test
 it on the Mac.

 Michael

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1452#comment:19>