[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1452: wx location wizard doesn't ask for datum transform options because proj4 4.7.1's epsg file is broken

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 28 15:53:18 PDT 2012

#1452: wx location wizard doesn't ask for datum transform options because proj4
4.7.1's epsg file is broken
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hamish                   |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  All                      |
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment(by cmbarton):

 Replying to [comment:20 neteler]:
 > For example, the Italian EPSG code 3003 works nicely, see attached
 > screenshot.
 OK. I did a couple tests and see better where my problem lies.

 Datum transforms DO work OK for EPSG codes but do NOT work for selecting
 the same parameters from a list. For example, if you select ED50, UTM Zone
 29 from the EPSG list (23029) you get a datum transform list. But if you
 pick UTM, Zone 29, ED50 from the list of projections and datums you do NOT
 get a list of datum transforms.

 Is this the same bug or a different one?

 Michael

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1452#comment:23>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>