[GRASS-dev] compilation of grass on AIX 7.1

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 3 01:46:19 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
> off_t would be a good start.

/usr/include/sys/types.h

#ifndef _FPOS_T
#define _FPOS_T

#ifdef _LARGE_FILES
typedef long long fpos_t;
#else
typedef long    fpos_t;
#endif /* _LARGE_FILES */

#ifdef _LARGE_FILE_API
typedef long long fpos64_t;
#endif /* _LARGE_FILE_API */

#endif /* _FPOS_T */

#ifndef _OFF_T
#define _OFF_T
#ifdef _LARGE_FILES
typedef long long       off_t;          /* 64 bit file offset */
#else
typedef long            off_t;          /* file offset (32/64) */
#endif /* _LARGE_FILES */
#endif /* _OFF_T */

#ifdef _LARGE_FILE_API
typedef long long       off64_t;
#endif

Offlist (due to copyright constraints) I may also send the entire
file.

> One thing which can help is to create an empty .c file then use e.g.:
>
>         gcc -ansi -E -dM empty.c | sort > macros.h
>
> This will generate a list of the macros which are predefined by gcc.

Attached as aix53_macros.h.

Markus