[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-GUI] Hoping for some assistance

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 9 13:06:54 PDT 2013

As Martin says, you can only edit files in the current working mapset.

However, there is also a bug in version 6.4.2 for Windows that disables the table management part of the attribute manager even if you are working with maps in the current mapset. The workaround is to use the database management tools under the database menu.

Newer versions of GRASS for Windows are also now available with this bug fixed.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Apr 9, 2013, at 12:00 PM, <grass-gui-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-gui-request at lists.osgeo.org>>