[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r55738 - grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/display/d.rhumbline

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 05:12:30 PDT 2013

Hamish:

Markus Neteler wrote:
> How about "abusing" grass-addons/tools/module_svn_propset.sh
> for this job to not forget about it every time?

If you like, but it would have to run every time, which can take
many minutes for large runs of the script.

fwiw the job wasn't forgotten, just the backport. I'm forever
running that in bulk for the new tutorial screenshots uploaded
for the live dvd, so have gotten the `find` foo for it down pretty
well. note there's many more doc images which still need that,
but I thought I'd leave it for another day.

Hamish