[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2013

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 22 12:56:15 PDT 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Smith <carols at google.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Subject: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2013
To: Google Summer of Code Announce
<google-summer-of-code-announce at googlegroups.com>

Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from
students to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013. Please check
out the FAQs [1], timeline [2], and student manual [3] if you are
unfamiliar with the process. You can also read the Melange manual if
you need help with Melange [4]. The deadline to apply is May 3 at
19:00 UTC [5]. Late proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

[1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2013/help_page#
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013
[3] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCstudentguide/
[4] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/students-students-application-phase/