[GRASS-dev] GSoC - GRASS GIS - T-Algebra - Weekly report

Thomas Leppelt thomas.leppelt at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 4 01:22:26 PDT 2013

Hey folks,

here is the report from the last week. It got really tricky, combining
spatial and temporal operations. I started to implement vector operations
for the vector overlay function like (intersection, union, disjoint union,
exclusive union and the complement) into the temporal algebra. It is still
ongoing...
I uploaded the conceptional version for the temporal vector algebra into my
svn. Furthermore I fixed some bugs in the temporal algebra and continued
testing.
In the next week I will continue to implement the vector operations into
the algebra with documentation and tests.

Greetings

Thomas

Link to project wiki page:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_Temporal_GIS_Algebra_for_raster_and_vector_data_in_GRASS