[GRASS-dev] no more GRASS 7 for Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Aug 10 07:27:17 PDT 2013

Thanks Vaclav. Will try it next week.

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2013, at 5:24 AM, "Vaclav Petras" <wenzeslaus at gmail.com<mailto:wenzeslaus at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Michael,

On 10 August 2013 01:47, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu<mailto:Michael.Barton at asu.edu>> wrote:
In the workaround, I start GRASS 7 and let it crash back to the terminal. Then I cd to ../gui/wxpython and run…

python core/toolboxes.py > xml/menudata.xml

This builds a new menudata.xml file.

That still works.

try also

python core/toolboxes.py "module_tree" > xml/module_tree_menudata.xml

There were two changes in toolboxes/menu creation: addons are listed and module tree in module search tab in lmgr uses different tree (file). It seems that the workaround is needed for both files (this makes sense for me since they are equivalent, so I hope it will work).

Vaclav