[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Weekly report #10 - GRASS Interactive Scatter Plot Tool

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 24 02:25:55 PDT 2013

Hi all,

1) What do I have completed this week?

This week I have implemented selection of areas by polygons in scatter plots
and plotting of confidence ellipses. See screen shot [1].

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I am going to work on improvement of plotting speed and optimize usage of
matplotlib to be plotting more memory efficient. I am also going to improve
usability of  the scatter plot tool user interface.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No.

Best
Stepan