[GRASS-dev] trying to compile GRASS 7 on Mavericks

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Dec 3 16:12:33 PST 2013

I got it to compile fine using GDAL 1.10. But the GUI still crashes on startup due to problems in the xml toolbox.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton