[GRASS-dev] 6.4.4 planning

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:19:42 PST 2013

Hi,

I almost forgot about a patch for nviz which is now in GRASS 7 since August
[1]. It should be probably backported. I have been testing isosurfaces
quite a lot with different data and I have almost no crashes now. But I
test only on Linux. The reason for this patch is in this ticket [2].
So if you don't have any objection I will backport it.

Anna

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/57620
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1736#comment:26