[GRASS-dev] ReadMe.rtf

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:41:03 PST 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com>wrote:

> It's purpose is to have all info about compiling GRASS on OS X - there is
> a lot needed on OS X that is not covered by a simple Linux
> configure-compile.
>
> Sure makes sense for macosx/ReadMe.rtf, but I was actually asking about
macosx/pkg/resources/ReadMe.rtf.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/macosx/ReadMe.rtf
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/macosx/pkg/resources/ReadMe.rtf

I haven't updated it in a while because it all still mostly applies, and
> I've been too lazy to make minor changes for new systems (and my interest
> is waning).  Also, it should probably be moved to the wiki page for
> compiling on OS X - easier for others to update and add custsom build info.
>
> +1 for moving to wiki (GRASS wiki, wikimedia). There are interactions for
linux distos (not sure about MS Windows, maybe GRASS Trac wiki?).