[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2146: t.register fails to register maps with relative time stamp set by r/v/r3.timestamp module

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 20 07:46:10 PST 2013

#2146: t.register fails to register maps with relative time stamp set by
r/v/r3.timestamp module
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  annakrat               |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified            |
 Module t.register fails here
 source:grass/trunk/lib/python/temporal/register.py#L102 when I try to use
 the new feature of t.register to use the time stamps previously assigned
 by r.timestamp (r58084). It fails for relative time stamp. If I specify
 unit parameter, it is registered correctly, but the unit is already given
 in the timestamp so it shouldn't require it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2146>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>